Are you coming to visit the Cité de l'espace ? Find our advices to prepare your visit.
In anticipation of your visit, Cité de l’espace recommends that you buy your tickets online here
To facilitate reading of the QR code of your e-ticket, we advise you to ensure your phone’s backlight is switched on, and automatic rotation is off
The activity How does ESA recruit its astronauts?
Before Your Visit
- Plan for one day or more to explore and enjoy the entire site!
- You visit the Cité de l’espace on November 10, 2023: enjoy the lively activities in the morning and the shows at the Imax and the Planetarium in the afternoon.
- Consult our schedule before coming
- See How to get here ? In July and August, a free shuttle service is available on certain dates.
- Buy your tickets online to avoid queues
- Consult the times of the presentations 48 hours before your visit on the application “Ma Cité de l’espace”
- Download Cité de l’espace’s mobile phone application to keep up to date with the times of shows and presentations and get a map of the site.
Check Useful Information
During the visit
SECURITY CHECK (VIGIPIRATE)
A control system is in place at the entrance to the site. Security guards carry out systematic inspection of bags. The following are not authorized on the site: sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.), roller skates, skateboards, alcohol, animals (except dogs for the blind). The site does not have a left luggage or locker service. Thank you for facilitating the work of the security guards in order to reduce your waiting time: leave prohibited items in your vehicle, open your bag in advance.
THE ENTIRE SITE IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC
Cité de l’Espace includes 4 hectares of gardens with numerous spacecraft (Lunar Module, satellites, MIR station, Ariane 5, Chang’e-4, etc.) to discover or admire.
Our entertainment and shows are all accessible.
FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
More information on our visit assistance facilities .
- Report to the entrance to the entertainment and shows for priority access
- PMR (people with reduced mobility), follow the dotted paths as well as the recommendations in the “Visitor Comfort” section of the guide provided at reception
- Pushchairs, wheelchairs or folding seats are available on presentation of an identity document at reception
- Visually impaired people have an audio description device for the performance venues and a site presentation document in Braille and large print available at reception.
- Un guide pratique en gros caractères ainsi que d’un livret en braille sont disponibles dans les Jardins pour les personnes déficientes visuelles.
- A practical guide in large print and a booklet in Braille are available in the Gardens for the visually impaired
Vous pouvez organiser votre visite à la Cité de l’espace, prenez contact avec nos équpes
Choisissez la Cité de l’espace pour vos réunions et vos événements