Want to come to the Cité de l'espace? By car, bus or bike, we've got it covered!
COME BY CAR TO THE CITE DE L’ESPACE
- From the of Toulouse city centre: follow the signs “Cité de l’espace” or direction Castres (15 minutes).
- 25 minutes from Toulouse-Blagnac international airport.
- From the Toulouse ring road, by exit 17.
- From Paris/Bordeaux: direction Montpellier, exit 17.
- From Montpellier: direction Paris/Bordeaux, exit 17
- From Foix/Tarbes: direction Albi, exit 17
- Exit 18 “Montaudran Lespinet ” to Cité de l’Espace
Geographical coordinates (GPS ): 43°35’12” North latitude – 1°29’38” East longitude
Full plan on Google Maps
- Free parking is available on site.
COME BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Lineo bus 1: get off at the Collège Vernant stop (15-20 minute walk to Cité de l’espace)
Bus 37 : Use the “Cité de l’Espace” stop on line 37. Every day (except May 1): metro line A to Jolimont or metro line B to Ramonville, then bus line 37, Cité de l’Espace stop.
A number of TER stations are near Cité de l’espace: prepare your journey.
- Matabiau Station: Walk to Riquet bus-stop and take the L8 bus heading to Gonin, getting off at the Sicard Alaman stop.
- Saint Agne Station: Take Metro Line B towards Ramonville and get off at Ramonville terminus. Take the Line 37 bus heading to Jolimont and get off at the Cité de l’espace stop.
If you are arriving by air at Toulouse Blagnac Airport, you can also use public transport to come to Cité de l’Espace.
Navette Aéro [Shuttle-Bus]: Take the shuttle-bus heading to the Gare Routière [Bus Station] from the airport. Get off at the Jean Jaurès stop, then take the L8 bus heading to Gonin, getting off at the Sicard Alaman stop.
For any questions relating to your visit, do not hesitate to contact us from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays at 05 67 22 23 24.
Come and discover the many exhibitions, events and shows on offer at the Cité de l’espace!