This policy informs you about how we collect information about you online, how we protect it, and how we use it for the “Ma Cité de l’espace” mobile application.
The official “Ma Cité de l’espace” mobile application offers
- a tour route to consult,
- an animated map of the site,
- the presentation of the animations/shows and exhibitions of the Cité de l’espace.
- Users can also consult practical information: how to get there, activity schedules, where to eat.
The application is available for free on iOS and Android.
The application is hosted and maintained by OPIXIDO, a company with share capital of 77,000 Euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 407 768 704, whose head office is located at 42 rue Alexandre Dumas, 75011 Paris – France.
SEMECCEL and OPIXIDO do not collect or store any personal data from users of the application.
Data collected relating to private life
The term “personal data” refers to information that identifies you, such as your name, date of birth, email address and postal address. The Cité de l’espace and Opixido do not collect or store any personal data within the framework of the “Ma Cité de l’espace“ application.
Contact Cité de l’espace
If you have any questions or complaints about La Cité de l’espace’s privacy practices, or if you would like to make any recommendations or comments, you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
La Cité de l’espace is at your disposal to know how to exercise your rights.
By continuing to use the Ma Cité de l’espace Application, the user accepts any modifications that may be made. It is therefore recommended that the user regularly consult this charter in order to take note of these new conditions.
Any use of the elements (images, texts, videos, sounds, etc.) appearing on the application and protected by an intellectual property right is prohibited without the agreement of the holder of this right.
This prohibition covers in particular the reproduction, modification, downloading or transmission of all or part of said elements, in any form, by any medium and for any purpose whatsoever.
The establishment of hypertext links to the application is authorized, provided that:
- The pages of the application are not nested within the pages of another application but are accessible in their entirety in a new window;
- The information on the application is not used for commercial purposes;
- The application from which a hypertext link is established does not disseminate information of a polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature, which may offend the public’s sensitivity or harm the image of the Cité de l’espace or Semeccel.
Semeccel reserves the right to withdraw at any time and without having to justify itself the authorization thus granted.