THE NOCTURNES OF THE CITÉ
Every Thursday from 11 July to 22 August and on Tuesday 6 and 13 August, there will be a special Nocturnes programme until 11pm at Cité de l’espace:
- Observing the Sky through a telescope with astronomers as mediators with visitors
- Children’s drawing contest: “Draw me the Moon” with lots of goodies to win!
- Lighting effect in the Gardens, a rare opportunity to see Cité de l’espace all lit up
- Music groups to create a festive atmosphere
- Mapping on the Ariane rocket:Ariane puts on a show
Visitors will also have full access to all exhibitions, activities, shows and films at Cité de l’espace.
ADMISSION FEE FOR DAY + EVENING:
AdultS : €26 (normal) / €23.5 (discount rate)
Children/young people (age 5 to 18) : €19.5 (normal) / €18 (discount rate)
Book your Day + Nocturne tickets
Half-price admission from 7pm