Surface Area: 250 m²
Assembly: +/- 3 days
Disassembly: +/- 3 days
Availability schedule provided upon request
Tél 33 (0)5 62 71 48 76
Tél 33 (0)6 85 32 82 57
WHAT IS AN ASTRONAUT’S LIFE REALLY LIKE?
Come and share their strange life – take part with them in staggering experiments!
“Astronauts: the exhibition” offers a trail which combines scientific discoveries and original entertainment for all the family.
3 GREAT THEMES OF DISCOVERY…
SPACE: AN EXTREME DESTINATION
You could not fall into a more hostile environment for mankind! Vacuum, extreme temperatures, cosmic rays, deep darkness… Head off to discover the void of space!
THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION: THE ASTRONAUT’S BASE AND HOUSE
At the same time an advanced base, laboratory and house in space, the International Space Station (ISS) provides its occupants with a far from ordinary life. Between work, leisure and sports activities, the community life, in such a cramped space as an orbiting station, requires a tremendous amount of preparation, physical as well as mental…
EVERYDAY LIFE: LIVING ON A SPACE STATION
A surprising daily life where nothing happens the way it does on Earth! Try things out, experiment and let the astronauts who are the voice of the exhibition guide you.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXHIBITION
- An exhibition designed with astronauts who are the voice of the exhibition and guide visitors (speaking directly to visitors)
- A completely flexible exhibition made up of immersive racks which can adapt to any kind of space
- “Infographic” Content for an up-to-date, concise, fun and graphic presentation of the information
- Original and interactive animation equipment for any audience “The Challenge”
- Exhibition features which are open doors to many fields to explore (physics, biology, sciences, research, society, group working…)
- An exhibition for all the family and any museum: science and technical, Natural History Museums, Societies and civilisations…