OUR SUGGESTIONS TO ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO THE FULL
• Some tickets are only available from our website
If you can do so, we would ask you to print your tickets.
When you have passed through the security facilities (explained below), you will then be able to start your visit with these tickets without going to the ticket office.
If you are unable to print your tickets, please set your phone to maximum brightness, and turn off auto-rotation in its settings.
• Some tickets are only available on site from the ticket office
Plan for 1 whole day or more to explore the entire site!
TO ORGANISE YOUR DAY’S VISIT AS WELL AS POSSIBLE WE ADVISE
- That you consult the times of events 48 hours before your visit
- To take the guide and map available at reception when you arrive. Activities cannot be booked. You only need to arrive at the venues at the times indicated on the guide.
- That you start your visit with a planetarium
IF YOU BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU, WE ADVISE FOR EXAMPLE
- The Kids Cité
- The Square des Petits Astronautes (Little Astronauts’ Square)
- The Stellarium and its 2 lively screenings (see the times and age groups in the guide)
FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- For PRMs (persons of reduced mobility), follow the paths marked with dotted lines as well as the recommendations in the “Comfort During your Visit” section of the guide you received at reception
- You can borrow for free at reception, on presentation of a form of identification, a wheelchair or a folding seat.
- For visually impaired people there are an audio description device for show venues and a presentation document of the site in Braille and in large print available at reception
- For visually impaired people there is a practical guide in large print as well as a booklet in Braille and large characters about the Gardens
- Hearing-impaired people can request the script of films screened at the Imax® and the Planetarium as well as the Stellarium
AVAILABLE FOR YOU AT THE SITE
- Free Car Parks
- A paying recharging terminal for 2 electric vehicles (domestic plug, T2 or T3). Further information on www.reveocharge.com
- A shop, open from 11 am until the site closes. You can make your purchases during the day and leave them at the shop during your visit
- Catering spaces
- A ticket machine
FOR SECURITY REASONS (VIGIPIRATE)
A scanner has been installed at the entrance to the site. Security officers will carry out systematic inspection of bags. Some objects are not permitted on site: sharp objects (knives, scissors etc.), roller skates, skateboards, alcohol. The site does not have a left-luggage service. To reduce your waiting time, please help the security agents’ work: leave forbidden objects in your vehicle, open your bag in advance.