Cité de l’espace have the pleasure of greeting you for a discovery of Space and the wonders of the Universe.
PREPARE TO MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR VISIT
To access the Cité de l’espace:
- From February 28, 2022 wearing a mask is no longer be compulsory indoors and outdoors public areas
- From March 14, 2022, the application of the pass vaccination is suspended at the Cité de l’espace.
Further information on the Health Pass on the Government’sofficial website.
Cité de l’espace’s capacity is not limited.
To prepare for your visit, Cité de l’espace recommends that you buy your tickets online
So that your QR code can be read clearly, we recommend that you turn backlighting on your device up full and turn off the “Automatic rotation” function.
- Plan one day or more to explore the whole site!
- Check our new calendar before you come.
- To prepare your day, check the times for events and activities 48 hours before you visit. We recommend that you consult this page with the programme of our activities on the day you come also, so that you can plan your route to get the best out of your visit. These times are also available on our display screens spread across the site.
- Download the map of the site
- Prohibited on the site: animals except for guide dogs, alcohol, scooters as well as any other rolling devices.
Reception arrangements in accordance with health standards have been implemented to ensure the safety of our visitors and teams.
Our reception agents have been trained in barrier gestures. Cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been reinforced. We have implemented special traffic rules.
From February 28, 2022 wearing a mask is no longer be compulsory indoors and outdoors public areas.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be available: hand washing is mandatory to enter the site.
THE ENTIRE SITE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Cité de l’espace features 4 hectares of scientific gardens with many spacecraft (Lunar module, satellites, MIR station, Ariane 5, Chang’e-4, etc.) to be discovered or admired.
All our activities and shows have been adapted.
FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Assist devices are available for disabled visitors. For more information, please click here.
IF YOUR ARE A GROUP AND WISH TO ORGANISE A VISIT OR A SeMINAR AT CITé DE L’ESPACE
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at email@example.com.
IF YOUR ARE A company AND WISH TO ORGANISE A meeting AT CITé DE L’ESPACE ?
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At your DISPOSal on the SITE
- Free parking
- Pay charging station for 2 electric vehicles (T2, T3 or domestic plug). More information at reveocharge.com
- Shop: open from 11am until the site closes (possibility of making purchases during the day and leaving them in the shop until you have completed your visit)
- Catering: takeaway only
- 2 picnic rooms in the gardens
SeCURITy control (VIGIPIRATE)
A security control system adapted to current sanitary requirements has been set up and the entrance to the site. Our security agents will proceed with systematic inspection of bags. Certain objects are forbidden on the site: sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.), roller skates, skateboards, alcohol. There is no luggage room on the site. To help the security agents reduce waiting time, please leave forbidden objects in your vehicle and open you bags in advance.
Any other questions to prepare your visit ?
Please contact us on our Facebook page to exchange with our staff.
We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
You can contact us by phone at +33 (0)5 67 22 23 24 (except weekends and public holidays) or by e-mail at email@example.com.