Cité de l’espace have the pleasure of greeting you for a discovery of Space and the wonders of the Universe.
PREPARE TO MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR VISIT
The Health Pass is mandatory at the entrance to Cité de l’espace from 21 July.
All adult visitors (from 18 years old) must present a valid Health Pass (paper or digital QR code) i.e. it must meet one of these three criteria:
- Be totally vaccinated (= having received the second dose more than 7 days ago or 28 days ago for the Janssen vaccine)
- Present a negative PCR or antigenic test from less than 48 hours before entering Cité de l’espace
- Present a certificate of recovery from Covid19 from between 15 days and 6 months ago
The Health Pass is not required for minors.
To facilitate checking operations, we invite you to:
- download the TousAntiCovid Application
- open the application before you arrive at the checking station.
Further information on the Health Pass on the Government’sofficial website.
In the event you have neither a QR-code nor a valid Health Pass, access will be denied.
Cité de l’espace’s capacity is not limited.
To prepare for your visit, Cité de l’espace recommends that you buy your tickets online
So that your QR code can be read clearly, we recommend that you turn backlighting on your device up full and turn off the “Automatic rotation” function.
- Plan one day or more to explore the whole site!
- Check our new calendar before you come.
- To prepare your day, check the times for events and activities 48 hours before you visit. We recommend that you consult this page with the programme of our activities on the day you come also, so that you can plan your route to get the best out of your visit. These times are also available on our display screens spread across the site.
- Download the map of the site
- Prohibited on the site: animals except for guide dogs, alcohol, scooters as well as any other rolling devices.
Reception arrangements in accordance with health standards have been implemented to ensure the safety of our visitors and teams.
Our reception agents have been trained in barrier gestures. Cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been reinforced. We have implemented special traffic rules.
To protect yourself as well as other visitors, it is compulsory to wear a mask inside the site as well as outdoors in the queues and during activities. In the Gardens you can take your mask off, except in the queues and during activities.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be available: hand washing is mandatory to enter the site.
One-way visiting: a special discovery circuit has set up in our permanent and temporary exhibitions for the comfort and protection of all visitors.
Specific signage has been set up to help respect physical distancing between each visitor. We count on you to meet the challenge!
The number of spectators is limited in the Planetarium, in the Imax and Stellarium to respect the proper physical distance between each visitor or family group.
THE ENTIRE SITE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Cité de l’espace features 4 hectares of scientific gardens with many spacecraft (Lunar module, satellites, MIR station, Ariane 5, Chang’e-4, etc.) to be discovered or admired.
98% of the exhibition elements are open. All our activities and shows have been adapted.
Only access on board the Soyuz spacecraft, remain temporarily closed to guarantee your safety.
Our completely new IMAX show reopen.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR VISIT
- Check our new schedule before your visit.
- To reduced waiting time at the ticket office and make your arrival easier, Cité de l’espace invites you to purchase your tickets directly online.
For all physical purchases on the site, please prefer NFC contactless payment. To optimise scanning of the QR code on your e-ticket, we recommend boosting the backlighting and disabling the automatic rotation on your phone.
- Plan on a full day or more to discover everything the site has to offer!
- Please consult the schedule of activities 48 hours before your visit to prepare your visit.
We also advise you to consult this page on the programming of our activities on the day of your visit to be sure you can make the best of your visit. The schedule is also available on our screen displays spread throughout the site.
- Downlaod the map
- are not allowed on the site: animals with the exception of guide dogs, alcohol, scooters as well as any other roller devices.
FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Assist devices are available for disabled visitors. For more information, please click here.
IF YOUR ARE A GROUP AND WISH TO ORGANISE A VISIT OR A SeMINAR AT CITé DE L’ESPACE
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOUR ARE A company AND WISH TO ORGANISE A meeting AT CITé DE L’ESPACE ?
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at email@example.com.
At your DISPOSal on the SITE
- Free parking
- Pay charging station for 2 electric vehicles (T2, T3 or domestic plug). More information at reveocharge.com
- Shop: open from 11am until the site closes (possibility of making purchases during the day and leaving them in the shop until you have completed your visit)
- Catering: takeaway only
- 2 picnic rooms in the gardens
SeCURITy control (VIGIPIRATE)
A security control system adapted to current sanitary requirements has been set up and the entrance to the site. Our security agents will proceed with systematic inspection of bags. Certain objects are forbidden on the site: sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.), roller skates, skateboards, alcohol. There is no luggage room on the site. To help the security agents reduce waiting time, please leave forbidden objects in your vehicle and open you bags in advance.
Any other questions to prepare your visit ?
Please contact us on our Facebook page to exchange with our staff.
We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
You can contact us by phone at +33 (0)5 67 22 23 24 (except weekends and public holidays) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.