On Friday 5 June 2020, Cité de l’espace will have the pleasure of greeting you for a discovery of Space and the wonders of the Universe.
Reception conditions in compliance with current sanitary standards have been set up to guarantee the safety and security of our visitors and staff.
Our reception staff have been trained to respect the requisite barrier gestures. Cleaning and disinfection protocols have been reinforced. We have set up specific rules for visitors flow.
Face masks must be worn by everyone on the entire site, indoors and outdoors, over age 11 (single-use masks or those made of fabric), not only for your protection but also to protect other visitors.
A stylus will be given to each group of visitors (family) on arrival, for use with all our touchscreens.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be available: hand washing is mandatory to enter the site.
One-way visiting: a special discovery circuit has set up in our permanent and temporary exhibitions for the comfort and protection of all visitors.
Specific signage has been set up to help respect physical distancing between each visitor. We count on you to meet the challenge!
The number of spectators is limited in the Planetarium, in the Imax and Stellarium to respect the proper physical distance between each visitor or family group.
THE ENTIRE SITE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Cité de l’espace features 4 hectares of scientific gardens with many spacecraft (Lunar module, satellites, MIR station, Ariane 5, Chang’e-4, etc.) to be discovered or admired.
95% of the exhibition elements are open. All our activities and shows have been adapted.
Only access on board the Soyuz spacecraft, remain temporarily closed to guarantee your safety.
Our completely new IMAX show reopen.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR VISIT
- Check our new schedule before your visit.
- To reduced waiting time at the ticket office and make your arrival easier, Cité de l’espace invites you to purchase your tickets directly online.
For all physical purchases on the site, please prefer NFC contactless payment. To optimise scanning of the QR code on your e-ticket, we recommend boosting the backlighting and disabling the automatic rotation on your phone.
- Plan on a full day or more to discover everything the site has to offer!
- Please consult the schedule of activities 48 hours before your visit to prepare your visit.
We also advise you to consult this page on the programming of our activities on the day of your visit to be sure you can make the best of your visit. The schedule is also available on our screen displays spread throughout the site.
- The map can be downloaded here here
- are not allowed on the site: animals with the exception of guide dogs, alcohol, scooters as well as any other roller devices.
FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Assist devices are available for disabled visitors. For more information, please click here.
IF YOUR ARE A GROUP AND WISH TO ORGANISE A VISIT OR A SeMINAR AT CITé DE L’ESPACE
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOUR ARE A company AND WISH TO ORGANISE A meeting AT CITé DE L’ESPACE ?
- Please help us prepare your visit by sending us your request at email@example.com.
At your DISPOSal on the SITE
- Free parking
- Pay charging station for 2 electric vehicles (T2, T3 or domestic plug). More information at reveocharge.com
- Shop: open from 11am until the site closes (possibility of making purchases during the day and leaving them in the shop until you have completed your visit)
- Catering: takeaway only
- Picnics possible on the site
SeCURITy control (VIGIPIRATE)
A security control system adapted to current sanitary requirements has been set up and the entrance to the site. Our security agents will proceed with systematic inspection of bags. Certain objects are forbidden on the site: sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.), roller skates, skateboards, alcohol. There is no luggage room on the site. To help the security agents reduce waiting time, please leave forbidden objects in your vehicle and open you bags in advance.
Any other questions about your visit?
Please contact us on our Facebook page to exchange with our staff.
We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
You can contact us by phone at +33 (0)5 67 22 23 24 (except weekends and public holidays) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.