Every Thursday from 13 July to 24 August, enjoy the Cité de l’espace and its special events until 11pm!
Cité de l’espace late night
EVERY THURSDAY FROM 13 JULY TO 24 AUGUST, A SPECIAL LATE NIGHT PROGRAMME UNTIL 11pm :
- Observe the night sky through a telescope and see Saturn and its famous rings with your own eyes, as well as the Moon’s craters in detail and much more.
- Unique illuminations in the Gardens, a rare opportunity to see the Cité de l’espace bathed in light.
- A laser show on the theme of the Little Prince
- A musical atmosphere inspired by New Orleans Jazz
- A fireworks display to bring this wonderful celebration of the sky and its wonders to a close
And of course, all the Cité de l’espace’s usual exhibitions and presentations.
SPECIAL “LATE NIGHT” DINNER AT L’ASTRONAUTE RESTAURANT
The 149 Café snack bar and La Terrasse Guyanaise sandwich bar also offer options for quick bites.
DAY + LATE NIGHT ADMISSION FEES
Young people (16 to 18 years inclusive) and students*: €23
Children (5 to 15 years inclusive): €19
*On presentation of proof
Half price admission from 7pm!