THE ENTRY TICKET: 9 € PER PUPIL*
This is the minimum entry fee that you have to pay to gain access to the full range of facilities at the Cité de l’espace.
* Entry ticket price per pupil. For a minimum 10 paying pupils. The price does not concern extra accompanying persons and does not include meals or supervised activities.
Modification fee: 30 € from the 2nd modification.
The entry ticket includes:
- Access to the entire site
- Planetarium and IMAX® cinema shows (according to availability at the time of booking)
- 1 free place for an accompanying person for each group of 10 paying pupils (includes a partially-formed group)
- Driver(s) free
Option : 10 € per extra accompanying person
two packages that include the entry ticket (unguided tour) and lunch at a preferential rate.
1 free place for an accompanying person for each group of 10 pupils at the ticket office only.
Primary schools / 17€ / Apollo 8 menu
Accompanying person / 21€ / Menu Accompanying person
Guided tours are run by a scientific presenter who takes the group to various points of interest in the Park and Exhibitions.
The tour may be a general one (“discovery”) or theme-based. Duration: 1 hr – maximum 25 pupils 60 € The teacher must be present
There is 1 guided tour :DISCOVERY
- Themes covered
- Life in space
- Space applications
- Areas concerned
- Avenue of the Infinite
- Ariane 5 rocket
- MIR station
- Exhibition Pavilion
AUDIOGUIDE : free
PACKED LUNCH: 7€
- 1 sandwich
- 1 packet of crisps
- 1 fruit puree
- 1 bar of chocolate
- 1 non-fizzy drink 33 cl.
APOLLO 8 MENU: 9,50€
- Burger and chips
- Ice cream
- Drink included
ACCOMPANYING PERSON MENU: 11€
Menu of the day:
- starter, – main course, – dessert
Picnic room provided free of charge*